No Processed Food

The Gluten Free Diet has been awesome for me and Eddie - we both have more energy, are losing weight, and has lead to pretty creative ways to keep our favorite foods in rotation (AKA Corn Tortilla Sliders)

The other day I was listening to my favorite Morning Radio Show - Wake Up with Taylor on COSMO Radio and they were talking about diets and some one mentioned a 30 day- No Processed Food Challenge.

Lately I've been feeling like all we eat is processed food so I looked it up when I got home and totally thought "I can do that" So starting today I am doing the No Processed Food Diet


EatingRules.com has been an awesome resource for me and I really like his way of looking at Processed and unprocessed food. According to the site UN-Processed Food = any food that could be made by a person with reasonable kitchen skills in a home kitchen with whole food ingredients.

According to the site even beer, wine, and alcohol is included because you can make it at home!!!

Wish me luck!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies