Since getting a fryer as a wedding present - Fried Naked Wings have definitely made their place into our favorite dinner/party foods. Here in Utah we have a restaurant called Wingers that has one of the best sweet, sticky, spicy sauces that we have ever tried. Wingers does sell their original sauce at the various grocery stores in the area but being the spice lovers that we are we prefer it a little bit spicier (AKA Rebel sauce at the restaurant) which is not sold in stores. However thanks to Pinterest I have found a few copy cat recipes on Chef in Training and Six Sisters Stuff that feature the original recipe and have adjusted them into a spicier version.
Copy Cat Wingers Rebel Sauce
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Original Hot Sauce
1 cup Brown Sugar
1) On low heat brown sugar and hot sauce until combined
2) Heat on Medium for about 5 minutes to thicken the sauce
According to both recipes you need to use Frank's Hot Sauce to get the Wingers Flavor but…
I've made Pizza Dough now for Years!!!! but never ventured into Bread. However, this weekend Eddie has been feeling sick and that only thing that sounded good to him was bread so when I came across a recipe for homemade bread that was done from start to finish in around 90 minutes figured I'd try it for Breakfast and see what happens.
Thank You Cooking with Karli because this bread is DELICIOUS! I made a few adjustments because my instant pot didn't have the yogurt button but even with my oven method timing was the same.
We have been eating this bread all weekend - soooooo good!
Homemade Bread Ingredients
1 1/2 tbsp rapid rise yeast
2 1/2 cup very warm water
1 1/2 tbsp + 1/2 tsp sugar, divided
2 tbsp oil, divided
2 1/4 tsp salt
6 cups flour Instructions
1) Using the dough hook, combine all ingredients. Once 'dough' has formed, turn the mixer's speed up and knead for 5 minutes.
2) Put dough into a bowl or instant pot pot and top with about 1 TBSP oil (roll aroun…
I love throwing a themed holiday party on Christmas Eve each year for Eddie's Family. Growing up as a family we always celebrated Christmas Eve with my Aunt Rose so when we moved to Utah it didn't feel right not doing anything - Hense Christmas at the Aced every Christmas Eve
This years Theme is Italian Christmas Pizza Party and for dessert I am making a ton of Italian Cookies
Italian Holiday Cookie #5Walnut Horns
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup butter
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 pound ground walnuts
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp melted butter Directions
1) Cream together cream cheese and butter
2) Add Flour
3) Divide into 4 equal portions - wrap and place in fridge for at least 2 hours
4) While waiting for dough to get cold mix together remaining ingredients to make filling
5) Pre Heat Oven to 375 degrees
6) Roll out 1 portion of dough and cut into 1 1/2 in squares
7) Add filling to each square (about 1/4 of what you think you need)
8) Roll up and repeat with remaining dough