Breakfast Quesadillas

Eddie LOVES breakfast while I on the other hand am perfectly happy just having a cup of coffee. Every once in while tho I will surprise him and make breakfast.

A while back I wanted to make breakfast burritos but didn't realize till the end that I was out of flour tortillas and only had corn -- so instead I made breakfast quesadillas!!! Was a little worried at first but they actually turned out pretty good

Breakfast Quesadillas

Ingredients
Corn Tortillas
Cheese
Scrambled Eggs
Bacon

Directions
1) Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and Lay out two tortillas per quesadilla
2) Put cheese on each tortilla then scrambled eggs on one and bacon on the other
3) Bake for 5 minutes
4) Put the quesadillas together then broil each side for 2 minutes


NOTE:
-I use sliced sandwich cheese for convince but really any cheese works
-Feel free to mix this up with different meats and veggies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread