Thin and Crispy Cookies

Some People Like Thin and Crispy Cookies - others like them thick and chewy - Eddie and his brother Luke are just happy when I make cookies lol

The other day I went to make up a batch when I noticed I didn't have any eggs - I had already beaten the butter and sugar together so I just went for it substituting the egg for milk and baking soda and they surprising turned out pretty good - without the eggs the cookies really spread thin but still had a nice flavor and bite to them

Thin and Crispy Cookies

Ingredients:
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups flour
Mix Ins (I used Andes mints)

Directions:
1) Pre Heat Oven to 350 degrees
2) Cream together butter and sugars
3) Add Milk - Vanilla - and Baking Soda and mix until smooth
4) Add Flour 1/2 cup at a time
5) Stir In Mix Ins
6) Spoon out cookies onto a baking sheet
7) Bake for 12 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies