Easy Banana Bread

As much as I love it I have never made Banana Bread before but I had a few bananas I left go too long and I found a really easy recipe on Favorite Family Recipes so I figured I'd give it a shot and soooo happy I did

Banana Bread

Ingredients:
1 cup Sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup butter
3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup Nuts
1 1/2 cups flour
3 bananas


Directions:
1) Pre Heat Oven to 325 degrees
2) Mix together everything but the flour and bananas
3) Slowly Add in Flour 1/2 cup at a time
4) Add in Bananas (mix only a little if you want chunks - a lot if no chunks)
5) Pour into a bread pan
6) Bake for about 1 hour or until knife in middle comes out clean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies