Broccoli Salad

Today is Labor Day!! Since me and Eddie have been gone all week for his Friend Joe's Wedding we are going over to Eddies Mom's instead of hosting ourselves so I decided to make a Broccoli Salad to bring along.

Broccoli Salads are one of my favorites so when I found this recipe on Cooking Light and how easy it was to make from scratch I couldn't resist - as always I adapted a little based on our tastes and what I had on hand



Ingredients
1/3 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1/2 cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
1 cup Grapes

Directions
1. In a Large Bowl Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through pepper)

2. Stir in broccoli, and remaining ingredients.

3. Transfer to a serving bowl then Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread