Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bites

The other day Browsing Facebook I found a post for 3 ingredient Desserts

Eddie LOVES Mint Chocolate so when I saw these little bites I knew I had to try them

I mixed up the recipe a little bit using Mint Oreos instead of Regular and even with my fear of mint overload they were delicious and EVERYONE that has tried them so far has LOVED them :)

Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bites


Ingredients
2 Bags of Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
18-20 Oreos
4oz (1/2 block) of Cream Cheese
Sprinkles (optional)

Directions
1) Place Oreos in a bag and smash them up
2) In a bowl mix together Oreos and Cream Cheese until blended and thick
3) Place mixture into Fridge for about 30 minutes
4) Melt 1 bag of Chocolate in Microwave (30 second increments)
5) Place Cupcake liners into a mini cupcake tray
6) Cover the bottom of each liner with melted chocolate
7) Place in Fridge to Harden Chocolate (about 5 minutes)
8) Top Chocolate with a spoonful of the Oreo mixture
9) Top Oreo Mixture with Chocolate until hidden and covered then top with sprinkles (might need to microwave more chocolate - I needed another 1/2 bag)
10) Place in Fridge until ready to eat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread