Copy Cat Cheesy Bread

One of mine and Eddies favorite things to order when we get pizza delivered is Cheesy Bread . . . YUM!!! Just thinking about it makes me drool . . . Anyways on Pinterest there has been a ton of recipes floating around for copy cat recipes and figured I might as well try it out, plus with me making my own pizza crust now I have been looking for something to do with the extra roll of pre-made crust in the fridge. My recipe is based off of Joshua Trent's Recipe, however with mine I have simplified it and added in some extra seasonings

Copy Cat Cheesy Bread

Ingredients:
-1 can of pizza dough
-1/2 cup of butter
-8oz of Mozzarella Cheese
-Parmesan Cheese
-Garlic Salt
-Italian Seasoning

Directions:
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2) Melt 1/4 cup of butter in the microwave and pour into the bottom of a cookie sheet with a small lip around it
3) Un-roll pizza dough and place on top of butter
4) Melt another 1/4 cup of butter in microwave and brush onto top of pizza crust
5) Top with mozzarella cheese followed by Parmesan ,garlic salt, and Italian seasoning
6) Bake for 25 minutes
7) Let cool for 5 minutes then cut into strips

NOTES:
- Use as much or as little Parmesan ,garlic salt, and Italian seasoning as you want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies