Roasted Tomato Salsa

WOW! it has been a while since my last post - life has been a crazy roller coaster the last few months but things are finally starting to get back to normal\

Last night my buddy Paul came over and brought me a TON veggies so of course I made SALSA!!! I've been wanting to try a roasted version so I used this as my opportunity

Roasted Tomato Salsa

Ingredients
1 Poblano Pepper Stemmed and Cut in Half Lengthwise
2 Jalapeno Peppers Stemmed
1/2 an Onion Sliced
2 Cloves of Garlic Smashed
6-8 Medium Sized Tomatoes Cored and Cut in Half
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Lime Juice

Directions
1) Heat Broiler on High
2) Place all ingredients on a baking sheet (Skin side up for tomatoes and Poblano)
3) Broil until skins blacken and Blistered
4) Put in a blender with Salt, Cumin, and Lime Juice then blend until smooth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread