Spicy White Bean Hummus

I've been craving Hummus Lately so I decided to whip up a batch - I've also had a can of Chipotle Peppers in the Cabinet I needed an excuse to use so. . . Spicy Hummus it is #yum!!

I love eating this with Pretzel Thins but really anything from Bread to Veggies tastes great with it

Spicy White Bean Hummus

Ingredients
1 can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo
1 can of Cannellini or white beans (drained
Juice of 1/2 a lemon (1 1/2 tbsp)
1 clove of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt

Directions:
1) In a food Processor Empty 1 can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo and blend until smooth
2) Empty this mixture into a container and save for later
3) Rinse out Container and then add the rest of the ingredients to the Food Processor
4) Blend Until Smooth
5) Empty into your serving dish and top with a few spoonfuls of the Chipotle Pepper Mix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread