4th of July

For 4th of July this year we went over to Eddie's Moms house for a BBQ and Fireworks. Since I didn't need to cook I whipped up a few desserts all in the red, white, and blue color scheme of course!



 Candy Bottle

I want to say that this was the simplest of the 3 but really they are all super easy. For the candy bottle I had an empty wine bottle from the night before that I cleaned and took the label off of. Then painted the bottle with blue and white paint (I used nail polish) filled with red candy (hot tamales) then corked it with the cork.

2 Ingredient Fudge
Ingredients: 1 bag of chocolate chips and 1 container of Frosting
(optional) Sprinkles or other fudge toppings

Directions: Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (stirring every 30 seconds) once melted and smooth stir in frosting. Spread smooth on a dish covered with wax paper top with sprinkles and put in fudge to cool for at least 1 hour




 Chocolate Brownies

Can't really take too much credit for this one . . . I made a box of brownies topped it with blue frosting and covered it with red and white sprinkles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies