FREE MONEY

I don't think there is anyone that doesn't like free stuff and for that reason I have a few secrets that I want to share with everyone

1) BzzAgent - www.bzzagent.com: with BzzAgent you are sent products that you test out and tell people about and report your experiences back to them. The more you report and the more you tell the site about yourself (through surveys) the more chances you get to try different products. Along with getting the various products for free you also get MyPoints for every report you put in

2) My Points - www.mypoints.com: with MyPoints you get points for doing different activities that you can then trade in for gift cards. You get points from BzzAgent (see above), for reading emails and clicking on links, shopping online, and doing consumer surveys on various topics.

3) My Savings - www.mysavings.com: This is my go-to website for FREE product samples

4) Rewards Gold - www.rewardsgold.com: Once you become a member of this site they will email you with opportunities to get free magazines . . .most of the subscriptions I get for me and Eddie come from this site completely FREE!!!

5) Viggle App - This app is available on both iPhone and Android Phones and tablet and they reward you for watching TV!!! There is also bonus points for watching commercials on different shows. Like MyPoints you use your Viggle points to purchase gift cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies