Homemade Ranch Seasoning

I LOVE Ranch - - I don't eat it as much now like I did before I met Eddie (he hates ranch) but when I do I eat it by the spoonful Especially my Ranch Veggie Dip

Over Easter I made my ranch dip and the end of it was sitting in my fridge when I decided to go UnProcessed. While the dip itself consists of Greek Yogurt and Cottage Cheese it was the Ranch Dressing Packet that was killing it for me

HOWEVER after seeing a post on Gimme Some Oven it was actually super simple to make that little packet myself

Homemade Ranch Seasoning

Ingredients
2 Tbsp. dried parsley
1 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. salt

Directions
1) Combine all ingredients

NOTES
-Use 1 tbsp mixed with 1 cup greek yogurt and 1 cup Cottage Cheese to make a dip
-Add about 1/4 cup milk to dip to make a dressing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies