Campfire Potatoes

The other day I decided to try something different  ---  I have been BBQing a lot lately and a popular thing on Pinterest has been potatoes on the grill. They have so many different varieties and favors but when I saw Bacon and Cheese Ones I knew that was something I could get Eddie on board with.

The Recipe I adapted mine from came from Taste of Home. It was the most basic and simple and figured I could add my own flair easily to it. In the original recipe they had the potatoes in a foil wrapper but in the comments a few people mentioned that foil containers were a ton better so that's what I went with as well

Campfire Potatoes

Ingredients
Foil Container
4 Potatoes
4 Slices of Bacon
3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 cup Cheddar
1/2 cup Mozzarella

Directions
1) Pre Heat Grill
2) Peel Potatoes and dice into cubes
3) Combine Potatoes, Parmesan , garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil in the foil container and cover with foil
4) Cook for 30-40 minutes stirring every so often
5) While potatoes are cooking, cook bacon and crumble
6) Once potatoes are cooked through, turn off grill, top with cheese and bacon and let melt for about 5 minutes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread