Fresh Chips and Salsa

I fried one chip and now I can't get enough. . . The chips in the bag have nothing on them lol

To bring it up one more notch I made a few batches of salsa including one where I switched out the jalapeno with a serrano . . .which I thought were suppose to be spicier but was not at all . . .seriously think the salsa recipe is foolproof its all in the seasoning mix but the extra kick from the peppers definitely helps :)


For the Chips:
1) Cut tortilla into 6-8 pieces
2) Fry in 350 degree oil for 1-2 minutes

For the Salsa:
Blend together
14oz can of tomatoes drained
1 whole jalapeno or serrano
1/8 of an onion
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon lime juice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread