Chubby Hubby Cookies

I have more recipes pinned on Pinterest then I will probably ever use but my favorite board is Cookies and Bars - Browsing through it the other day I found a Recipe for Chubby Hubby Cookies that had Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and Crushed Pretzels mixed in . . .

I thought to myself why would I pin that? Pretzels in Cookies didn't really sound that good to me so I joking asked Eddie if he'd want Cookies with  Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and Crushed Pretzels and he was super excited about it sooooo I guess that's why I pinned it lol

Anyways we gave these mix ins a shot using my plain cookie dough recipe and surprisingly they are super good. The Pretzels give it a salty sweet element with a little bit of crunch that you don't normally get with a cookie

Chubby Hubby Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
1/2 cup Crushed Pretzels

Directions:
1) Pre Heat Oven to 350 degrees
2) Cream Butter and Sugars
3) Add in Egg and Vanilla
4) Add Flour and Baking Soda
5) Mix in Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and Crushed Pretzels (by hand)
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your cookies

NOTE:
-This made about 15 big cookies
-The Dough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread