Bacon Cheeseburger Burritos

Last night for dinner I was planning on making Burgers but I got home late from work and me and Eddie were both hungry - so we decided to throw it all in a tortilla

Surprisingly it was actually pretty good! The tortilla acted like the bun and each bite had a little of everything (meat - cheese - bacon) . . . I know it sounds a little weird but don't knock it until you try it

Bacon Cheeseburger Burritos

Ingredients:
Ground Beef
Shredded Cheese
Bacon
Tortillas

Directions:
1) Cook Ground Beef with your traditional burger seasonings (I used seasoned salt - pepper - onion powder - garlic powder)
2) While ground beef is cooking - Cook the bacon
3) Fill a tortilla with ground beef - cheese - bacon and roll up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread