Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches

Eddie is a big breakfast Fan while I could really care less - get me a cup of coffee and I am happy

When I have time I will try and make him breakfast which is really just a fancy 6 shot cup of coffee too lol - recipe here

I've been seeing a lot of pins on Pinterest for freezer breakfast sandwiches so I picked up a few ingredients at the grocery store and put them together together - so far so good :)

Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches

Ingredients:
Eggs
English Muffins
Cheese
Canadian Bacon

Directions:
1) Pre Heat oven to 375 degrees
2) Spray a muffin tin and fill each cup with 1 egg

3) Break Yolk if you want and season with salt and pepper

4) Bake for 13-15 minutes or until eggs are set

5) Let eggs cool for about 5 minutes then Assemble Sandwiches

6) Wrap in Plastic Wrap then Freeze

NOTE:
-You can use any bread - cheese - and meat that you want
-Place the sandwiches in a ziplock so you can find them in your freezer later
-Unwrap and Microwave in the morning for about 1-2 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread