Buckeye Candy

Watching FRIENDS I have become obsessed with figuring out what kind of candy Monica Makes in season 7 . . . I even bought the "Friends" cookbook in hopes that it will be in there but being a fictional candy there is no hopes

So I took the next best option and started searching candy recipes on Pinterest. Being football season buckeyes have been popping up everywhere (peanut butter chocolate candy) - - after reading a few recipes and seeing how easy they actually were to make I decided to try them out for myself and i'm glad that I did

Buckeye Candy


Ingredients
1 1/4 cups Peanut Butter
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 tbs Butter - melted
Almond Bark (Chocolate works too)

Directions
1) Mix Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, and Butter together
2) Roll mixture into small ball and place On a Baking Sheet
3) Put in Fridge for about 10 minutes
4) Melt Almond Bark
5) Dip Balls in the Almond Bark (found a fork to be the best method)
6) Place Back on Baking Sheet
7) Place in Fridge until ready to eat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Chile's Honey Chipotle Crispers

Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bites

Cheesy Bites Pizza