Buckeye Candy

Watching FRIENDS I have become obsessed with figuring out what kind of candy Monica Makes in season 7 . . . I even bought the "Friends" cookbook in hopes that it will be in there but being a fictional candy there is no hopes

So I took the next best option and started searching candy recipes on Pinterest. Being football season buckeyes have been popping up everywhere (peanut butter chocolate candy) - - after reading a few recipes and seeing how easy they actually were to make I decided to try them out for myself and i'm glad that I did

Buckeye Candy


Ingredients
1 1/4 cups Peanut Butter
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 tbs Butter - melted
Almond Bark (Chocolate works too)

Directions
1) Mix Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, and Butter together
2) Roll mixture into small ball and place On a Baking Sheet
3) Put in Fridge for about 10 minutes
4) Melt Almond Bark
5) Dip Balls in the Almond Bark (found a fork to be the best method)
6) Place Back on Baking Sheet
7) Place in Fridge until ready to eat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies