Salad Kits

On Pinterest Salads in Mason Jars keep coming up as a popular pin.

Sounds like a good idea to have everything all right there and just having to shake but I still think that it will all get soggy sitting in the dressing all week

While I was grocery shopping last week I found little mini dip containers with a lid (similar to what you would get at a fast food restaurant) and thought those would be a better idea

So I purchased the little dip containers along with all my salad fixings - premade the salads in containers with the dip and threw them in the fridge

Was super surprised that I actually did end up eating more salad last week and seriously only took like 5 minutes to put it all together

Here's an example of my "Salad Kits"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Chile's Honey Chipotle Crispers

Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bites

Cheesy Bites Pizza