Salad Kits

On Pinterest Salads in Mason Jars keep coming up as a popular pin.

Sounds like a good idea to have everything all right there and just having to shake but I still think that it will all get soggy sitting in the dressing all week

While I was grocery shopping last week I found little mini dip containers with a lid (similar to what you would get at a fast food restaurant) and thought those would be a better idea

So I purchased the little dip containers along with all my salad fixings - premade the salads in containers with the dip and threw them in the fridge

Was super surprised that I actually did end up eating more salad last week and seriously only took like 5 minutes to put it all together

Here's an example of my "Salad Kits"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies