Chia Egg Replacement

Earlier in the year I decided to try the Chia Seed Diet and ever since have had the seeds hanging around the house

On Pinterest, my girly magazines, facebook, basically everywhere I have been finding a ton of recipes that include chia seeds but the one that I kept running into was using chia seeds as an egg replacement


1 tsp of chia seeds + 3 tbsps of water = 1 egg
(Let sit for 10 - 15 minutes to give it that gooey egg like texture)

So the other night when Eddie wanted cookies and I had everything but eggs I decided to give this a try and surprising while you could tell they were made with chia seeds it worked and they were really good


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Chile's Honey Chipotle Crispers

Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bites

Cheesy Bites Pizza