Chia Egg Replacement

Earlier in the year I decided to try the Chia Seed Diet and ever since have had the seeds hanging around the house

On Pinterest, my girly magazines, facebook, basically everywhere I have been finding a ton of recipes that include chia seeds but the one that I kept running into was using chia seeds as an egg replacement


1 tsp of chia seeds + 3 tbsps of water = 1 egg
(Let sit for 10 - 15 minutes to give it that gooey egg like texture)

So the other night when Eddie wanted cookies and I had everything but eggs I decided to give this a try and surprising while you could tell they were made with chia seeds it worked and they were really good


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies