Cajun Chicken

Chicken has always been a big part of mine and Eddie's Diet but it can getting boring sometimes . . . over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some new marinades and recipes I'm trying to mix things up a bit

With Madi Gras just a few day ago I have had my eye on a blackened cajun chicken recipe and thought this would be the perfect time to try it . . . I'm glad I did it was delicious and eatten up super quick

Cajun Chicken

Ingredients:
Chicken Breast
Olive Oil
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Directions:
1) Place Chicken Breast into a Ziplock Bag and cover with olive oil
2) Add Seasonings and Marinate for at least 1 hour
3) Grill for 20 minute per side over medium heat

NOTE:
-I served my Chicken with Brown Rice and Corn
-Recipe Adapted From: flavormosaic.com/cajun-blackened-chicken/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies