Siracha Lime Chicken

Chicken has always been a big part of mine and Eddie's Diet but it can getting boring sometimes . . . over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some new marinades and recipes I'm trying to mix things up a bit

Spicy Food has always been a favorite for me and Eddie yet we never really got into the Siracha Craze Everyone else is. I have had a bottle of Siracha style sauce in the fridge for a while that I used for copy cat San Tung Wings so when I kept seeing Siracha Lime coming up as a flavor profile on Pinterest I figured why not give it a try

Siracha Lime Chicken
Paired Chicken with Eddies New Favorite Wine Ste Chapelle Merlot
Ingredients:
Chicken Breast
Siracha 
2 limes

Directions:
1) Place Chicken Breast in a Ziplock bag with a big squirt of siracha (i probably used about 1/2 cup for 3 breasts)
2) Quarter limes and squeeze lime over breasts and throw the rinds right into the bag too
3) Marinate over night and grill for 20 minutes per side over medium heat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies