Tuscan Chicken

Chicken has always been a big part of mine and Eddie's Diet but it can getting boring sometimes . . . over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some new marinades and recipes I'm trying to mix things up a bit

I had a ton of lemons the other day so I decided to use them as a chicken marinade with a few other ingredients I had lying around. The end product was sooo good I ended up making this two nights in a row

Tuscan Chicken
Ingredients:
Chicken Breast
1 Lemon
1 clove of garlic per breast
Italian Seasoning
Olive Oil

Directions:
1) Place Chicken Breast in a zip lock bag
2) Quarter a lemon and squeeze juice over chicken and toss the rind in the bag too
3) Chop up one clove of garlic per breast and add that to the bag
4) Sprinkle Generously with Italian Seasoning and enough Olive Oil to coat all the breasts
5) Marinate all day then grill for 20 minutes each side over 350 degree Heat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread