Loaf of Cheese Bread

As me and Eddie are practicing portion control and trying to eat less calories I have been making a lot thinner pizzas - in turn I have a ton of pizza dough left over

Rather than throwing it out or making another pizza I decided to make a loaf of bread for Sandwiches during the week cause Pizza dough is basically bread dough right?

Either way it turned out so good I couldn't stop eating it!!!

Loaf of Cheese Bread

Ingredients:
Pizza Dough
Olive Oil
Cheese
Greek or Italian Seasoning

Directions:
1) Pre Heat oven to 375 degrees
2) Form Pizza Dough into a Round Loaf place on Pizza Stone and top with a drizzle of Olive Oil
3) Top with Cheese and Seasoning
4) Bake for about 25 minutes or until dough it light brown

Here's a Yummy Sandwich I make with the bread - Grilled Chicken, Pesto, and Motzarella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies