4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Who doesn't love recipes with only a few ingredients?

I am obsessed with them!! Not sure where I found this recipe for 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies but I do know that the day I wanted to make them was the day our oven surged and left us without an oven for a week while waiting for the new one to be delivered

So when our oven came this morning I kinda wanted to leave it shiny and new but Eddies been craving anything BAKED so first thing I made was these cookie

4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Sugar
1 Egg
Chocolate (chips, m&m, pieces, whatever)

Directions
1) Pre Heat Oven to 350
2) Mix all ingredients together

3) Place by spoonful onto a cookie sheet or muffin pan

4) Bake for 10 to 20 minutes

NOTES:
-Using the square muffin tin I needed 18 minutes for how thick they were on a cookie sheet they should cook faster
-They are a little crumbly so careful while eating but overall they were yummy and super easy with ingredients I always have around the house 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies