Mint Chip Cookies

Its been cold and rainy today and that's put me into my fall/winter baking mode. I have a ton of new dessert recipes I want to try but stuck with a tried and true recipe today - Mint Chip Cookies

I just took my basic cookie recipe and added in 1 cup of Andes Mint Chips (Eddie's Favorite) - easy and simple but still delicious

Mint Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup Andes Mint Chips

Directions:
1) Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees
2) Cream butter and sugars
3) Add Egg and vanilla
4) Add Flour  (1 cup at a time), baking soda, and salt
5) Mix in Mint Chips
6) Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes

TIP:
For an Easy Dessert Later I scooped up the extra cookie dough and stuck it in the freezer -- Once Frozen place into a Ziplock bag and cook 1 or more as wanted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread