Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

Today I made Pumpkin Puree with no plan of what to do with it. My mom sent me over a recipe that she found on Pinterest for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and I thought why not? Plus I already had all the ingredients so total PLUS

The recipe came together super quick which is always nice.

I was a little worried at first because the cookie dough was watery but I followed the directions that included letting it sit for 15 minutes before scooping and that totally did the job

Super Yummy, Fluffy, and Moist - these cookies definitely taste like Fall

Original Recipe can be found here on two twenty-one and below you will find my take

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oil
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp milk
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups flour
1 bag chocolate chips

Directions: 
1) Mix Together Oil, Pumpkin, Sugar, Egg, and Vanilla
2) Add in Baking Soda and Mix and stir again
3) Add in Remaining Ingredients and Stir until combined
4) Wait until cookie dough thickens before scooping (about 15 mins) During this time Pre Heat your oven to 350 degrees
5) Bake for 10 - 15 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread