Homemade Pumpkin Puree

Today while at the store I finally gave in and bought 2 pumpkins to make pumpkin seeds! I prefer buying the smaller pumpkins because they have just as many seeds if not more than the larger ones and when I got them home I found out they were pie pumpkins.

Without thinking I decided to make Homemade Pumpkin Puree with them. I don't like Pumpkin Pie so not sure what I was thinking but figured I could find something to do with them with the thousands of pumpkin recipes I've been coming across lately

So if you ever wondered what it takes to make Homemade Pumpkin Puree here ya go

STEP 1: Cut off stem, Cut Pumpkin in Half

STEP 2: Take out all the guts (Save the Seeds for Pumpkin Seeds)

STEP 3: Pre Heat Oven to 350 degree and Place Pumpkin Cut side down on a greased baking sheet

STEP 4: Cover with foil and bake for 90 minutes

STEP 5: Let cool then scoop out the pumpkin into a blender and puree until smooth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies