Pizza Stuffed Monkey Bread

Every since I made the first one me and Eddie have been OBSESSED with Monkey Bread

It is the best appetizer ever - super easy to make - and tastes Dam Good thanks to all that butter

Last Night I needed a quick and simple dinner. I always have pizza ingredients on hand and biscuits so rather than making pizza AND Monkey Bread I just combined the two together and Pizza Stuffed Monkey Bread was born

Pizza Stuffed Monkey Bread


Ingredients:
Canned Biscuits
Pepperoni (I used low sodium and meatless)
String Cheese
Olive Oil
Italian Seasoning
Garlic Powder
Parmesan Cheese

Directions:
1) Pre Heat Oven to 350 degrees
2) Cut String Cheese into small pieces so it equals the number of biscuits you have (EX: I cut 2 string cheeses into 10 pieces - 5 each)
3) Place some olive oil onto a dish
4) Roll out each biscuit and place pepperoni and String Cheese Inside


5) Fold Up Biscuit


6) Roll in Olive oil then place into a small baking dish (I used a small cast iron pan)


7) Sprinkle Top with Italian Seasoning, Garlic, and Parmesan Cheese
8) Bake for 20-25 minutes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread