Meatless Pepperoni

Me and Eddie are trying to eat healthier but sometime you just crave your usual's

The other day while I was shopping in the produce section I found Meatless Pepperoni and figured "Lets give this a try"


I paired it with my stuffed crust pizza and hid the pepperoni under the cheese with a mix of low sodium pepperoni and you know what? It tasted great! You couldn't tell a difference between the two pepperonis and the meatless pepperoni added a spicy element that regular pepperoni just doesn't have


With 1/3 the calories and a ton less fat I can totally see myself buying this again! Not sure if we will ever get to the point where we go straight meatless pepperoni but I definitely can see me doing a 50/50 mix again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies