What We've Been Eatting

These past weeks me and Eddie have tried quite a few new products here's our recap with a thumbs up or thumbs down rating

Thumbs Down
Spicy Buffalo Wheat Thins
These just didn't have a good flavor at all - was going to toss them out but going to grind them up like bread crumbs and try them that way

Thumbs Up
Ultra Black Monster
Really Good! Surprising Berry Flavor and Zero Calories :)

Thumbs Down
Spinach Artichoke Hummus
I was really wanting this to be good but it wasn't :( Super under seasoned and lack of flavor. I added minced garlic and some salt to it which make it taste better but the spinach and artichoke was just pointless debating scooping that off and creating my own hummus flavor with what is remaining

Thumbs Up
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha and ID Light Caramel Macchiato
I LOVED both of these. Granted i haven't tried them on their own but instead with a few shots of espresso but it takes my normal latte to a whole new level and I have been buying these rather than milk for my coffee in the the morning the last few weeks . . .Even Eddie liked them and he HATES drinking coffee at home with of course his favorite being the Peppermint Mocha

Thumbs Up
Monster Khaos Juice
Just as good as the Regular Khaos. Awesome mixed it up with the Jack Daniels like our favorite Vegas Drink (that they don't make anymore) or drunken on its own

Thumbs Up
Tabasco Buffalo
My Love for Hot Sauce has gotten Eddie Hooked too and this caught our attention when looking for new hot sauces the other day. Neither of us really care for Tabasco Sauce but we LOVE buffalo sauce so we decided to give it a try. It was awesome but warning don't eat too much of it or the Tabasco Flavor does come out overall tho an awesome everyday hot sauce. Thinking I might try mixing this with my wingers sauce tonight for some extra spice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread