Breakfast Paninis

I love sandwiches but don't really care for Breakfast - -  However Eddie LOVES breakfast so I try and make him something monday and tuesday mornings when we have our days off

This week I put my Love for Sandwiches and Eddies Love for breakfast together and dressed them up for a "fancy" Breakfast sandwich

Breakfast Paninis 


Ingredients:
Bread
Eggs
Bacon
Cheese

Directions:
1) Cook Eggs and Bacon
2) Pre-Heat Panini Grill
3) Assemble Sandwiches with Cheese on Both Sides
4) Place in Panini Grill until both sides are golden brown

NOTES
-You can use a frying pan if you don't have a Panini Grill
-I don't use any butter or cooking spray but feel free to if you want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread