Breakfast Paninis

I love sandwiches but don't really care for Breakfast - -  However Eddie LOVES breakfast so I try and make him something monday and tuesday mornings when we have our days off

This week I put my Love for Sandwiches and Eddies Love for breakfast together and dressed them up for a "fancy" Breakfast sandwich

Breakfast Paninis 


Ingredients:
Bread
Eggs
Bacon
Cheese

Directions:
1) Cook Eggs and Bacon
2) Pre-Heat Panini Grill
3) Assemble Sandwiches with Cheese on Both Sides
4) Place in Panini Grill until both sides are golden brown

NOTES
-You can use a frying pan if you don't have a Panini Grill
-I don't use any butter or cooking spray but feel free to if you want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copy Cat Chile's Honey Chipotle Crispers

Mint Oreo Cheesecake Bites

Cheesy Bites Pizza