Mac and Cheese Taco Bake

What other way is there to celebrate Mac and Cheese Day then with Mac and Cheese?!?

While I typically use Buffalo or Cajun Chicken for my Mac I had some left over Spicy Taco Chicken I decided to use which I thought would go great with eddies idea of using Spicy Nacho Doritos as our Bread Crumbs

The end product was an awesome dish that honored Mac and Cheese Day Perfectly!!!

Mac and Cheese Taco Bake

Ingredients
Pasta
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Spicy Taco Chicken
Cheese
Spicy Nacho Doritos - Crushed

Directions
1) Pre Heat Oven to 350 degree
2) Cook and Drain Pasta
3) Add Cheese Sauce, Chicken and Cheese to Pasta
4) Place in Baking Dish and top with Doritos
5) Bake for 30 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread