Buffalo Chicken Taquitos

I didn't have to cook last night for 4th of July but I did bring Eddie something Special to work to share with his co- workers for lunch

Fresh Fried Chips and Salsa + Buffalo Chicken Taquitos

I have made taquitos quite a few time and always use some kind of hot sauce but I went back to a classic and my favorite Buffalo Sauce for Eddie and his co-workers yesterday

Buffalo Chicken Taquitos


Ingredients:
-Shredded Chicken
-Buffalo Sauce
-Shredded Cheese
-Corn Tortillas

Directions:
1) Pre Heat Oven  to 425 degrees
2) Mix chicken, hot sauce, and cheese together in a bowl
3) Microwave 6 tortillas at a time for one minute
4) Fill tortillas with about 1-2 tbs of mix then roll up and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet
5) Spray tops of taquitos with cooking spray
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Cookies