Colby Jack Stuffed Crust Pizza

This week has been the week of not having everything I need to make the things I want

Eddie wanted me to make pizza last night and typically I make stuffed crust pizza and stuff it with string cheese . . . I had mozzarella but only enough for the pizza so I compromised and stuffed the crust with Colby Jack. . . I was a little worried about it at first but it turned out Great

Colby Jack melts a whole lot more than the string cheese so it will seem like the cheese disappeared from the crust when you like at it but as soon as you take a bite it tastes like you're biting into cheesey bread

Colby Jack Stuffed Crust Pizza

Ingredients:
-Pizza Dough
-Colby Cheese (cut into String Cheese sized pieces)
-Plain Tomato Sauce
-Oregano
-Basil
-Mozzarella
-Pizza Toppings

STEP BY STEP Instructions
Pre Heat Oven to 400 Degrees then
Roll out Dough a little bit bigger than you want it and place
cheese in a circle about 1 inch from the outside
Fold Dough over the Cheese to Create the Stuffed Crust
Top Crust with Tomato Sauce and Lots of Basil and Oregano
Cover the sauce with Cheese
Add your Pizza Toppings
Cover with More Cheese
Bake at 400 Degrees for about 25 minutes or until crust is Golden Brown



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italian Holiday Cookie #5: Walnut Horns

Copy Cat - Wingers Rebel Sauce

Homemade Bread